Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Terpenes - PayPal Payments

I run a vape store directory site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally advertises CBD products. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop web directory. We do not sell CBD goods such as CBD oil. We solely offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Merchant and if you take a close look, you will witness that they supply a relatively substantial variety of CBD goods, particularly CBD oil and they also happen where to purchase cbd cream in maine accept PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to many different companies. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment possibilities and right now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely against the law and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am still to check with another attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.