Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wholesale CBD Protein Bars - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape store submission site and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the USA that likewise markets CBD goods. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not retail CBD items such as CBD oil. We only provide promotion and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Leading Wellness Store and if you take a close peek, you will see that they supply a surprisingly comprehensive series of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to many different firms. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD oil cartridge-related site. This has limited my payment options and currently, I am seriously dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken to a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to talk with another attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.