Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Edibles - PayPal Payments

I manage a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that also advertises CBD items. A Calendar month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not sell CBD items like CBD oil. We solely offer promotion and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a close look, you will witness that they offer for sale a surprisingly extensive variety of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is employing contradictory standards where to buy good/high quality cbd oil for dogs many different firms. Due to this constraint, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and right now, I am seriously contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is absolutely illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent standard to all firms. I am yet to check with one more attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at maxexcel.com.au could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.