Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Edibles Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I operate a vape shop submission site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that also offers CBD goods. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store submission site. We do not sell CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We merely offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer a reasonably considerable variety of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment solution. It emerges that PayPal is administering double standards to many different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restricted my payment possibilities and presently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they said that what PayPal how is the cbd oil extracted in yoder naturals products doing is entirely unlawful and inequitable as it should be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am still to speak to an additional attorney from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at maxexcel.com.au could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.